Anirban Lahiri (+15000) enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2019, finishing 52nd. Before Lahiri tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Anirban Lahiri
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-73 (+6)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||6||68-68-70-71 (-3)||5||$303,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||68-68-72-66 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||66||69-73-69-74 (+1)||281||$16,960|
Recent Form Insights: Anirban Lahiri
- Lahiri has earned one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Lahiri finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Lahiri has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Anirban Lahiri
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lahiri shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 98th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.21 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the PGA Championship, which landed him in the 36th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Lahiri shot better than just 4% of the field at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Lahiri fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the tournament average was 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Lahiri carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 3.3.
- Lahiri had fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 4.6 on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship.