Anirban Lahiri is in 10th position, with a score of -4, heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Anirban Lahiri
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||68-68-72-66 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||66||69-73-69-74 (+1)||281||$16,960|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||68-73-69-70 (-8)||5||$158,670|
Recent Form Insights: Anirban Lahiri
- Lahiri will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Lahiri has posted one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Lahiri has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those four times he made the cut.
- Lahiri has headed to the clubhouse below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-10 score four times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Anirban Lahiri
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lahiri was somewhat average on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 90th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Lahiri was better than 43% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Lahiri shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Lahiri recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Lahiri had more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.