Arjun Atwal (+75000) preapres for the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after making the cut in his last event here, the 2020 3M Open, finishing 53rd. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Atwal before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Arjun Atwal to win the 2022 3M Open +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Arjun Atwal
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||78-75 (+11)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||63||70-69-70-72 (-7)||18||$7,955|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Arjun Atwal
- Atwal has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 63rd.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Atwal did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -7 in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Atwal has finished below par three times and recorded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Arjun Atwal
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Atwal finished in the eighth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.32-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship ranked in the fourth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Atwal was better than only 4% of the competitors (averaging 5.17 strokes per hole).
- Atwal did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Atwal had more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.5).
- Atwal’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.0.