Arjun Atwal heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +40000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, finishing 71st. Before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Atwal in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Arjun Atwal
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||71||70-72-75-71 (+4)||19||$13,195|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||MC||72 (+2)||—||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||72 (+11)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Arjun Atwal
- In his past four events, Atwal finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Atwal did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of +4 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Atwal has finished below par twice, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Arjun Atwal
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Atwal finished in the 58th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship placed him below average, in the 17th percentile of the field.
- Atwal was better than 38% of the competitors at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Atwal carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Atwal carded five bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 3.3).
- Atwal’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship were less than the tournament average (6.6).