Following the end of the first round of the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Augusto Nunez is in 54th position with a score of -4.
Augusto Nunez Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Augusto Nunez to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Augusto Nunez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||69-74 (-1)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||69-74 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Augusto Nunez
- Nunez finished 54th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Nunez has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He finished with a score of -4 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last seven rounds, Nunez has finished below par three times, while also recording one par-or-better round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Augusto Nunez
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Nunez was somewhat average over the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him below average, in the 13th percentile of the field.
- Nunez was better than just 9% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Nunez did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Nunez did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Nunez’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the tournament average (7.8).