Augusto Nunez heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +50000 odds after making the cut and finishing 62nd in his last event, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Nunez before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Augusto Nunez Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Augusto Nunez to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Augusto Nunez
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||62||67 (-3)||12||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||67||67-69-73-77 (+2)||21||$13,845|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||69-74 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Augusto Nunez
- In his past four events, Nunez has an average finish of 63rd.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Nunez finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Nunez has finshed better than par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Augusto Nunez
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Nunez shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 1.88 strokes to finish in the 75th percentile of the field.
- His 2.27-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him well, in the 97th percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Nunez shot better than 66% of the field (averaging 3.17 strokes per hole).
- Nunez carded a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Nunez had one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 0.5).
- Nunez’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were more than the field average (7.2).