Austin Cook has +5750 odds in the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood). He will look to better his 15th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before Cook tees off in Truckee, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Austin Cook to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +5750
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Austin Cook
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||27||70-64-73-68 (-13)||12||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||16||69-67-70-66 (-12)||9||$97,803|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||63||72-65-69-73 (-1)||18||$18,343|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||71-64-68-69 (-8)||11||$160,515|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Cook
- Cook will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four tournaments, Cook has finished in the top 20 twice.
- In his past four events, Cook carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Cook has finshed below par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Cook
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cook shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 2.69 strokes to finish in the 95th percentile of the field.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship placed him in the 66th percentile of the competitors.
- Cook was better than only 18% of the competitors at the Barbasol Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Cook shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Cook did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.7).
- Cook’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.2.