Austin Cook has +20000 odds to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2020, finishing 24th. Before he tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cook in this event.
Austin Cook Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Austin Cook to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Austin Cook
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||78||70 (-2)||28||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||44||68-67-67-74 (-8)||11||$20,527|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-71 (-2)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-70 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Cook
- In his past four tournaments, Cook has an average finish of 60th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Cook finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four events.
- Over his last nine rounds, Cook has finished under par six times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Cook
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cook was somewhat average over the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.38 strokes to finish in the 53rd percentile of competitors.
- His 2.95-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him in the 56th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Cook was better than 84% of the golfers (averaging 2.67 strokes per hole).
- Cook shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Cook carded more bogeys or worse (one) than the field average (0.5).
- Cook recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 7.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.