Austin Cook (+42000) heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club after missing the cut at the AT&T Byron Nelson in his last outing Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Cook before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Austin Cook
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Cook
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Cook has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- Cook has finished below par twice and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Cook
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cook was rather average on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par to finish in the 47th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him below average, in the 19th percentile of the field.
- Cook shot better than just 5% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Cook carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Cook recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.8.
- Cook carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.