Austin Cook is +20000 to win the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin. He placed second in his last event at this course, the 2020 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open. Before Cook tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Austin Cook Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Austin Cook
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-69 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||69-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||57||69-69-72-71 (-7)||19||$18,648|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Cook
- In his past four events, Cook has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Cook has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished -7 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Cook has finished below par six times, while also carding one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Cook
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cook was in the 84th percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which placed him in the 26th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Cook shot better than 36% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Cook carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Cook did not record a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.1).
- Cook’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average (6.1).