Austin Cook heads into the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +30000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2022 The American Express. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Cook before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
Austin Cook Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Austin Cook to win the 2023 The American Express +30000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Austin Cook
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||27||68-67-71-72 (-2)||14||$56,333|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||27||70-67-66-68 (-13)||10||$58,630|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Cook
- Cook has an average finishing position of 27th in his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Cook finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -8.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Cook has finushed below par seven times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Cook
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cook was in the sixth percentile on par 3s at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii ranked in the 27th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Cook shot better than only 10% of the competitors at the Sony Open in Hawaii on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.41.
- Cook did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Cook had two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Cook carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 6.6 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii.