Austin Cook heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +47500 odds after a 13th-place finish in the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club on June 9-12 in his most recent outing. Below we help you make your best bets on Cook before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Austin Cook to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +47500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Austin Cook
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||71-64-68-69 (-8)||11||$160,515|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Cook
- Cook has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Cook finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -8 in his only recent appearance.
- Cook has finshed under par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Cook
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cook was in the 81st percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which was good enough to place him in the 88th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Cook was better than 47% of the competitors (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Cook fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other participants averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Cook recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Cook’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the tournament average (4.4).