Austin Eckroat has +20000 odds at the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, and finished 34th. Before Eckroat tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Austin Eckroat Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Austin Eckroat to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Austin Eckroat
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||34||69-68 (-5)||65||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||68-72 (-2)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||60||71-66-68-70 (-9)||15||$17,920|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||54||71-71-70-71 (-5)||12||$18,249|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Eckroat
- Eckroat has an average finishing position of 48th in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Eckroat has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -6.
- Eckroat has finished below par nine times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 11 played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Eckroat
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Eckroat was rather average on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 33rd percentile of the field.
- His 4-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba ranked in the 17th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.33 strokes on par 4s).
- Eckroat shot better than just 23% of the competitors at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Eckroat recorded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, outperforming the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Eckroat recorded more bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average (0.5).
- Eckroat’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the tournament average (7.2).