Austin Smotherman is in 38th position, with a score of -7, after the second round of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Recent Tournaments: Austin Smotherman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||25||68-71-73-69 (+1)||9||$69,150|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||67||74-66-76-68 (E)||17||$15,111|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||61||68-75-74-71 (E)||13||$19,092|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Smotherman
- Smotherman has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four events, Smotherman has an average finish of 48th.
- In his past four events, Smotherman carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he made the cut.
- Smotherman has finished below par eight times and posted 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Smotherman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smotherman was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par to finish in the 61st percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 77th percentile on par 4s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 4.00 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Smotherman shot better than just 23% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Smotherman recorded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Smotherman carded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- Smotherman carded more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.