Austin Smotherman (+17500) heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent outing, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, finishing 78th. Before Smotherman tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Austin Smotherman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Austin Smotherman to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +17500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Austin Smotherman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||78||68-72 (-2)||68||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||23||62-67-74-70 (-11)||8||$56,550|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||60||68-69-71-67 (-9)||15||$17,920|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||67||70-70-70-75 (-3)||14||$16,274|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Smotherman
- Smotherman has qualified for the weekend in five straight events.
- In his past four events, Smotherman has an average finish of 56th.
- In his past four appearances, Smotherman carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Smotherman has finished below par 10 times, while also recording two par-or-better rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the top score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Smotherman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smotherman finished in the 46th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.63 strokes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba ranked in the 17th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.33 strokes on par 4s).
- Smotherman was better than only 1% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Smotherman recorded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, outperforming the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Smotherman did not have a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 0.5).
- Smotherman’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the field average (7.2).