Austin Smotherman (+20285) enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson, finishing 25th. Before Smotherman tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Austin Smotherman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||68-69-66-68 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||25||68-71-73-69 (+1)||9||$69,150|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||67||74-66-76-68 (E)||17||$15,111|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||61||68-75-74-71 (E)||13||$19,092|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Smotherman
- Smotherman has made the cut in four straight events.
- Smotherman has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 45th.
- Smotherman finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Smotherman has finished below par 10 times and carded 12 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Smotherman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smotherman finished in the 47th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par.
- He shot well to finish in the 67th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.88 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Smotherman was better than 84% of the golfers (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Smotherman recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Smotherman carded four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Smotherman’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average of 6.6.