Austin Smotherman heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +11000 odds after making the cut and finishing 61st in his last event, the Valero Texas Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Smotherman before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Austin Smotherman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||61||68-75-74-71 (E)||13||$19,092|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||25||68-71-70-67 (-8)||9||$65,910|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||55||73-67-74-71 (-3)||17||$8,658|
Recent Form Insights: Austin Smotherman
- Smotherman has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 47th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Smotherman carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -4.
- Smotherman has finshed better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Austin Smotherman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smotherman was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 22nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- Smotherman was better than 64% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Smotherman carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Smotherman recorded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Smotherman’s two birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.