Beau Hossler (+8000) heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after making the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2021 3M Open, finishing 49th. Before Hossler tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Beau Hossler to win the 2022 3M Open +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Beau Hossler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||69-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||53||69-67-78-77 (+11)||17||$40,630|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||32||72-70-71-76 (+1)||14||$68,520|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||21||66-65-73-74 (-2)||7||$98,700|
Recent Form Insights: Beau Hossler
- In his past four events, Hossler has an average finish of 35th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Hossler carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hossler has finished under par seven times, while also recording two par-or-better rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Beau Hossler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hossler shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the third percentile of competitors.
- His 3.83-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship placed him strongly, in the 92nd percentile of the field.
- Hossler shot better than just 10% of the competitors at the Travelers Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Hossler did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Hossler recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.7).
- Hossler had fewer birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 6.8 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship.