Beau Hossler comes into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +40000 odds after a 17th-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch on May 12-15 in his most recent action. Below we help you make your best bets on Hossler before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Beau Hossler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||69-64-67-70 (-18)||8||$116,708|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||77-77 (+14)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||79-75 (+12)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||4||73-66-67-72 (-10)||3||$344,000|
Recent Form Insights: Beau Hossler
- Hossler has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Hossler has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -14 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hossler has finished below par six times, while also posting one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score in three of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Beau Hossler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hossler was in the 47th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.90-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 54th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Hossler shot better than 94% of the field (averaging 4.13 strokes per hole).
- Hossler carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Hossler recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Hossler carded more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.