Beau Hossler is +18000 to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after finishing fourth in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3 in his last tournament. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hossler in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Beau Hossler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||4||73-66-67-72 (-10)||3||$344,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-80 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||20||67-74-75-75 (+3)||8||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||69-69-71-71 (E)||10||$106,533|
Recent Form Insights: Beau Hossler
- In his past four events, Hossler has finished in the top five once.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Hossler has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those three times he made the cut.
- Hossler has finished below par six times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Beau Hossler
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hossler was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.83 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which was good enough to place him in the 97th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- Hossler was better than 54% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Hossler shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hossler had four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Hossler recorded more birdies or better (12) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.