Beau Hossler heads into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +21000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Charles Schwab Challenge, finishing 21st. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hossler before he takes to the course in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Beau Hossler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||21||66-65-73-74 (-2)||275||$98,700|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||69||69-71-78-73 (+11)||280||$24,624|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||69-64-67-70 (-18)||8||$116,708|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||77-77 (+14)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Beau Hossler
- Hossler will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hossler has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Hossler carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hossler has finished under par seven times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Beau Hossler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hossler finished in the 45th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 3.96-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him strongly, in the 82nd percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Hossler was better than 34% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Hossler carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Hossler had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.8).
- Hossler recorded the same number of birdies or better (six) as the field average on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.