Beau Hossler made the cut and placed 58th in his most recent appearance in the U.S. Open, and he has +36166 odds as he heads into this year’s tournament at The Country Club of Brookline. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hossler before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Beau Hossler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||32||72-70-71-76 (+1)||14||$68,520|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||21||66-65-73-74 (-2)||7||$98,700|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||69||69-71-78-73 (+11)||16||$24,625|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||69-64-67-70 (-18)||8||$116,708|
Recent Form Insights: Beau Hossler
- Hossler will attempt to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hossler has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- Hossler finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Hossler has finished below par nine times, while also posting two par-or-better rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Beau Hossler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hossler was in the 83rd percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which landed him in the 53rd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Hossler was better than 41% of the golfers (averaging 4.81 strokes per hole).
- Hossler carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Hossler carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.9).
- Hossler’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average (4.6).