Beau Hossler earned a sixth-place finish in his most recent tournament action at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm in the 2018 Quicken Loans National. He heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at +10000. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hossler before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Beau Hossler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||79-75 (+12)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||4||73-66-67-72 (-10)||3||$344,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-80 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||20||67-74-75-75 (+3)||8||$131,400|
Recent Form Insights: Beau Hossler
- Hossler has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Hossler has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he made the cut.
- Hossler has finished below par four times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Beau Hossler
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hossler was in the 27th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.45 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the first percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hossler shot better than only 8% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Hossler did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hossler had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Hossler did not have a birdie or better on a single one of the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage. The tournament average was 5.8.