Ben Crane heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +50000 odds after missing the cut at the Puerto Rico Open, his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Crane before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Ben Crane
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||79-77 (+12)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-73-71 (+2)||—||$0|
|November 18-21||The RSM Classic||MC||74-69 (+1)||—||$0|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||67||71-68-71-77 (+3)||18||$13,650|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Crane
- In his past four events, Crane has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Crane did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished 3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Crane has ended the day under par twice, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Crane
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Crane was in the 0 percentile on par 3s at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging 3.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Puerto Rico Open, which landed him in the 25th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Crane was better than just 2% of the competitors at the Puerto Rico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.64 strokes.
- Crane failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Crane had five bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.0).
- Crane’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open were less than the tournament average of 4.8.