Ben Crane heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Mexico Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Crane before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Ben Crane
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||79-77 (+12)||—||$-|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-73-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|November 18-21||The RSM Classic||MC||74-69 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Crane
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Crane has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- Crane has finished below par once and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Crane
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Crane finished in the 32nd percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Mexico Open, which landed him in the 45th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Crane was better than only 10% of the field at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Crane did not have a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Crane carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.4.
- Crane carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.