Ben Griffin enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +8000 odds. He made the cut and finished 60th in his most recent event, the Shriners Children’s Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Griffin before he tees off in , .
Ben Griffin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ben Griffin to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ben Griffin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||60||68-69-67-71 (-9)||15||$17,920|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||24||72-66-73-68 (-9)||8||$64,385|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||4||69-69-64-64 (-14)||6||$357,700|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Griffin
- In his past four events, Griffin has finished in the top five once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Griffin finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -11.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Griffin has finished under par nine times, while also posting one par-or-better round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Griffin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Griffin was in the 72nd percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which placed him in the 39th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Griffin shot better than 66% of the golfers at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Griffin carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Griffin carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Griffin’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the tournament average (7.8).