Ben Griffin has +25000 odds at the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Sanderson Farms Championship, and finished 24th. Below we help you make your best bets on Griffin before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Ben Griffin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ben Griffin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||24||72-66-73-68 (-9)||8||$64,385|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||4||69-69-64-64 (-14)||6||$357,700|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||67-74 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Griffin
- Griffin has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Griffin finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -12 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Griffin has finished under par seven times, while also carding one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Griffin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Griffin finished in the 42nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- His 3.88-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him well, in the 83rd percentile of the field.
- Griffin was better than 56% of the field at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Griffin shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Griffin carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.1).
- Griffin’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the tournament average (6.1).