Ben Kohles enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +23000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Barracuda Championship, finishing 50th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Kohles before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Ben Kohles to win the 2022 3M Open +23000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ben Kohles
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||50||71-70-70-70 (-3)||16||$9,109|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||13||67-66-69-70 (-16)||9||$64,354|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||73-67 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-70 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Kohles
- In his past four events, Kohles has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Kohles finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was -10.
- Kohles has finished below par eight times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Kohles
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kohles finished in the 17th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.31 strokes.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him strongly, in the 87th percentile of the competitors.
- Kohles was better than 34% of the field at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Kohles failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Kohles had five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.5).
- Kohles’ nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were more than the tournament average (6.0).