Ben Kohles (+20000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the Valero Texas Open in his last event Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Kohles before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Ben Kohles
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-78 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||72-67-69-73 (-7)||10||$23,749|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||16||68-70-71-69 (-10)||10||$58,275|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-75 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Kohles
- Kohles has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Kohles carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Kohles has finished under par six times, while also recording one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Kohles
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kohles finished in the 50th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par.
- His 4.30-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the sixth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- Kohles shot better than only 8% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Kohles carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kohles carded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Kohles’ two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average (5.1).