The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and before the third round Ben Kohles is in 29th position with a score of -1.
Recent Tournaments: Ben Kohles
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||42||70-69-72-67 (-6)||11||$23,287|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-78 (+6)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||28||72-67-69-73 (-7)||10||$23,749|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Kohles
- In his past four tournaments, Kohles has an average finish of 33rd.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Kohles has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Kohles has ended the day under par six times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Kohles
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kohles was in the 98th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.75 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- Kohles was better than only 10% of the field at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Kohles recorded a birdie or better on seven of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Kohles had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.4).
- Kohles’ nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the tournament average (4.9).