Ben Martin heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +30500 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Martin before he takes to the course in Blaine, Minnesota.
Ben Martin to win the 2022 3M Open +30500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ben Martin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||69-71 (-4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||75-70 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-66-73-71 (+1)||20||$20,387|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Martin
- In his past four tournaments, Martin has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- Martin has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished +1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Martin has finished below par four times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Martin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Martin shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him in the 55th percentile of the competitors.
- Martin was better than 34% of the golfers at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Martin fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Martin recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.5).
- Martin had fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 6.0 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.