Ben Martin heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +20000 odds after making the cut and finishing 59th in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Martin before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Ben Martin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||71-70-68-75 (E)||280||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||69-72-75-73 (+1)||14||$18,576|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||2||66-66-70-70 (-16)||1||$329,300|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||78-70 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Martin
- Martin has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Martin has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- Martin finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Martin has finished under par eight times, while also recording one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Martin
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Martin finished in the 63rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 4.02 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 43rd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Martin was better than only 18% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Martin carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Martin had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Martin’s seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average of 5.8.