Ben Martin enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 RBC Heritage. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Martin before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Ben Martin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||69-72-75-73 (+1)||14||$18,576|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||2||66-66-70-70 (-16)||1||$329,300|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||78-70 (+4)||—||$0|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||51||71-70-72-69 (-2)||13||$15,717|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Martin
- Martin has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Martin finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Martin has finushed below par eight times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Martin
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Martin was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.1-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 36th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- Martin shot better than 64% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Martin failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Martin carded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Martin’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average (5.1).