Ben Martin (+48857) enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after missing the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Martin before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Ben Martin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ben Martin to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +48857
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Ben Martin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||74-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||69-71 (-4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||75-70 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Martin
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Martin did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Martin has finished below par three times, while also carding one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Martin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Martin was somewhat average over the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open ranked in the 23rd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Martin shot better than just 5% of the golfers at the 3M Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.81.
- Martin shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Martin recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.0).
- Martin’s two birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the tournament average of 5.7.