Ben Martin took the top spot in the 2014 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, and he has the 183rd-best odds (+30000) to win the tournament this year at TPC Summerlin. Before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Martin in this event.
Ben Martin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ben Martin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-68 (-1)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||67||69-68-73-79 (+1)||17||$16,720|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||24||69-71-68-68 (-12)||14||$68,460|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Martin
- Martin has an average finishing position of 46th in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Martin carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Martin has finished below par seven times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Martin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Martin was in the 84th percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship ranked in the 20th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Martin was better than 71% of the field (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Martin recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Martin did not record a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.1).
- Martin had fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 6.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.