The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and before the third round Ben Martin is in 18th position with a score of -2.
Recent Tournaments: Ben Martin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||72-70 (E)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||71-70-68-75 (E)||280||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||69-72-75-73 (+1)||14||$18,576|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Martin
- Martin has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Martin has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of even par across his past four events.
- Martin has headed to the clubhouse below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Martin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Martin shot below average on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes to finish in the 32nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 34th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Martin was better than 43% of the competitors (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Martin carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Martin had less bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.4.
- Martin’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the field average (4.9).