Ben Martin made the cut and finished 70th in his most recent appearance in the Wyndham Championship, and he has +40000 odds as he enters this year’s event at Sedgefield Country Club. Below we help you make your best bets on Martin before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Ben Martin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ben Martin to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +40000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ben Martin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||24||69-71-68-68 (-12)||14||$68,460|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||74-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||69-71 (-4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Martin
- In his past four tournaments, Martin finished outside the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Martin carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of -12 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Martin has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Martin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Martin shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 68th percentile of the field.
- His 3.9-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic placed him well, in the 71st percentile of the competitors.
- Martin was better than 58% of the field at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Martin carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Martin had two bogeys or worse, which was the same as the field average.
- Martin’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic were more than the tournament average (5.4).