Ben Taylor enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +12500 odds. He made the cut and finished 21st in his most recent event, The RSM Classic. Before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Taylor in this event.
Ben Taylor Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ben Taylor to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ben Taylor
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||21||71-65-65-69 (-12)||7||$76,646|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||3||66-68-65-70 (-11)||5||$579,600|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||59||68-70-67-73 (-6)||17||$18,368|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||57||70-65-77-67 (-5)||14||$14,950|
Recent Form Insights: Ben Taylor
- Taylor has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Taylor has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Taylor has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Taylor has finished under par 13 times, while also carding four bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in five of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ben Taylor
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Taylor was in the 56th percentile on par 3s at The RSM Classic, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.83-stroke average on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic placed him strongly, in the 93rd percentile of the competitors.
- Taylor was better than only 32% of the golfers at The RSM Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.7 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Taylor fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Taylor had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.5).
- Taylor’s nine birdies or better on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were more than the tournament average of 6.3.