Bernd Wiesberger enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +27500 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Wiesberger before he takes to the course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Bernd Wiesberger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||69-70-66-73 (-6)||11||$41,600|
|July 15-18||The Open Championship||59||71-70-70-71 (+2)||17||$27,929|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||75-72 (+5)||—||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||78-75 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Bernd Wiesberger
- In his past four tournaments, Wiesberger has an average finish of 46th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Wiesberger has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Wiesberger has finished below par three times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bernd Wiesberger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wiesberger shot below average on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.10 strokes to finish in the 21st percentile of the field.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him in the 56th percentile of the competitors.
- Wiesberger was better than 76% of the golfers at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68.
- Wiesberger carded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the tournament average was 2.1).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Wiesberger had four bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Wiesberger recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 3.8 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship.