Bernd Wiesberger is in 55th position, with a score of E, following the first round of the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course).
Bernd Wiesberger to win the 2022 The Open Championship +37500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Bernd Wiesberger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||30||72-67-74-70 (+3)||8||$83,750|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||69-70-66-73 (-6)||11||$41,600|
|July 15-18||The Open Championship||59||71-70-70-71 (+2)||17||$27,929|
Recent Form Insights: Bernd Wiesberger
- Wiesberger will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Wiesberger has an average finishing position of 44th in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Wiesberger carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four events.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Wiesberger has finished under par four times, while also registering nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bernd Wiesberger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wiesberger was in the 55th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 69th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Wiesberger was better than 97% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Wiesberger shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other participants averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Wiesberger recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.3).
- Wiesberger’s six birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average of 4.6.