Following the second round of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson, Bill Haas is in 48th position with a score of -6.
Recent Tournaments: Bill Haas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-76 (+9)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||59||70-70-65-75 (-4)||13||$16,498|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-74-68-75 (E)||280||$17,680|
Recent Form Insights: Bill Haas
- In his past four appearances, Haas has an average finish of 55th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Haas did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Haas has finished under par seven times, while also registering three par-or-better rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bill Haas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Haas finished in the first percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.63 strokes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him poorly, in the ninth percentile of the competitors.
- Haas was better than 85% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Haas failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Haas recorded four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- Haas’ two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the tournament average (6.0).