Bill Haas heads into the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) with +15500 odds after making the cut and finishing 27th in his last appearance at this tournament in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Haas before he tees off in Truckee, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Bill Haas to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +15500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Bill Haas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||69-72 (-3)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||73-69 (E)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||25||72-64-68-68 (-8)||11||$61,835|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||69-73 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Bill Haas
- In his past four tournaments, Haas finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Haas finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -8 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Haas has finished below par six times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bill Haas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Haas was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging par to finish in the 44th percentile of the field.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship placed him poorly, in the 22nd percentile of the field.
- Haas shot better than 38% of the field at the Barbasol Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Haas shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Haas had less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.7.
- Haas recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.2 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship.