Bill Haas (+25000) heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course looking for a better performance after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2020. Before Haas tees off in , , let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Bill Haas Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bill Haas to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +25000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Bill Haas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||68-74 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||69-74 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||74-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||26||68-69-71-69 (-7)||12||$27,565|
Recent Form Insights: Bill Haas
- Haas finished 26th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Haas finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -7 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Haas has finished below par five times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bill Haas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Haas finished in the 65th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes.
- He averaged 4.29 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the third percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Haas was better than 84% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Haas recorded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Haas carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Haas’ one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average (6.9).