Bill Haas has +50714 odds at the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club. He missed the cut in his last time out at this course, the 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Haas before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Bill Haas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||65||71-67-69-70 (-11)||15||$19,292|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-76 (+9)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||59||70-70-65-75 (-4)||13||$16,498|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-74-68-75 (E)||280||$17,680|
Recent Form Insights: Bill Haas
- In his past four tournaments, Haas has an average finish of 61st.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Haas has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Haas has finished under par nine times, while also posting three par-or-better rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bill Haas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Haas finished in the 47th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par.
- He averaged 3.90 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which placed him in the 54th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Haas was better than 35% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Haas carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Haas carded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Haas’ nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average of 6.6.