Bill Haas has +40000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He made the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage, and finished 59th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Haas before he takes to the course in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Bill Haas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-74-68-75 (E)||280||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-71-77-71 (+1)||14||$18,576|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||72-67-73-71 (-5)||12||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||71-66-71-72 (-4)||13||$19,439|
Recent Form Insights: Bill Haas
- Haas will look to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Haas has an average finish of 54th.
- Haas has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, his average score was -2.
- Haas has finshed below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bill Haas
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Haas finished in the 63rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 43rd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Haas shot better than just 18% of the field at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Haas carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Haas recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.6.
- Haas’ seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average of 5.8.