Bill Haas heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +50000 odds after making the cut and finishing 63rd in his last outing, the Valero Texas Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Haas before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Bill Haas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-71-77-71 (+1)||14||$18,576|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||72-67-73-71 (-5)||12||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||71-66-71-72 (-4)||13||$19,439|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||72-66-70-75 (-5)||15||$13,151|
Recent Form Insights: Bill Haas
- Haas will seek to make the cut for the sixth straight event.
- Haas has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 49th.
- Haas did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -3.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Haas has finished below par eight times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bill Haas
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Haas was in the 45th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 36th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Haas was better than 39% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Haas carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Haas recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (1.9).
- Haas’ seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average (5.1).