Bill Haas (+40000) heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Haas before he takes to the course in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Bill Haas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||59||70-70-65-75 (-4)||13||$16,498|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-74-68-75 (E)||280||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-71-77-71 (+1)||14||$18,576|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||72-67-73-71 (-5)||12||$11,371|
Recent Form Insights: Bill Haas
- Haas has made the cut in seven straight events.
- Haas has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 56th.
- Haas has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Haas has finshed under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Bill Haas
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Haas shot below average on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes to finish in the 32nd percentile of the field.
- His 3.97-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him strongly, in the 72nd percentile of the field.
- Haas was better than 36% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Haas shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Haas carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.4).
- Haas had more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.