Billy Horschel heads into the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +4500 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, the U.S. Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Horschel before he takes to the course in North Berwick, United Kingdom.
Billy Horschel to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +4500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Billy Horschel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||1||70-68-65-72 (-13)||0||$2,160,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||68||75-69-77-69 (+10)||15||$25,000|
Recent Form Insights: Billy Horschel
- Horschel has won one of the past four events he’s played.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Horschel has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Horschel has finished below par five times, while also carding two par-or-better rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the top score of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Billy Horschel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Horschel finished in the 55th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him in the 35th percentile of the field.
- Horschel was better than 76% of the competitors at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Horschel did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the field averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Horschel had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 3.0.
- Horschel had fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 4.3 on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.