Billy Horschel is +7000 to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after taking 10th in the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play at Austin Country Club on March 23-27 in his last outing. Below we help you make your best bets on Horschel before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Billy Horschel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||10||N/A||0||$220,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-70-52 (E)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||2||67-71-71-75 (-4)||1||$908,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||68-74-68-70 (E)||10||$106,533|
Recent Form Insights: Billy Horschel
- In his past four events, Horschel has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Horschel has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Horschel has finished under par six times, while also posting one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 11 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Billy Horschel
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|