Billy Horschel enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +7000 odds. He made the cut and finished 21st in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. Before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Horschel in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Billy Horschel
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||21||69-69-67-71 (-8)||272||$83,920|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||43||74-73-79-70 (+8)||18||$55,500|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-70-52 (E)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||2||67-71-71-75 (-4)||1||$908,000|
Recent Form Insights: Billy Horschel
- Horschel has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- Horschel finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Horschel has finished under par eight times, while also registering one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score four times in his last 15 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Billy Horschel
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Horschel finished in the 63rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- His 3.84-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him strongly, in the 95th percentile of the competitors.
- Horschel was better than only 18% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Horschel shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Horschel had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Horschel’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average (5.8).